*Please read the Agreement carefully.
In the event that you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, it will be deemed to be unlinked and invalid and you will not be able to use the site as a user. The User Agreement shall enter into force as of the moment of your acceptance of its terms by registration
Subject of the Agreement
The object of this Agreement is to provide the User with access to the materials and services (services) contained in the Site.
Provided services of the Site:
- Possibility to post scientific articles, annotations, talking points in the fields currently available for publication:
- Ability to keep up-to-date medical information;
- The presence of a private office, which will allow to keep necessary works, links;
- Implementation of Access to Information and Site Services free of charge.
- Registration obligations, password and security.
In order to use the services of the Site, you agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about yourself on the issues offered in the Registration Form and to keep this information up to date.
If you provide incorrect information, the site administration has the right to cancel your data and suspend your use of the site until the issue of further use is resolved.
At the end of the registration process you will have the login and password for access to your personal office.
You are responsible for the security of your login and password, as well as everything that will be done in the Personal Office of the Site under your login and password.
The administration of the site is not responsible for the possible loss or damage of data that may occur due to your violation of the provisions of this part of the Agreement.
Rights and obligations of the User
You are entitled to use and receive all information specified on the site.
You have the right to publish materials corresponding to the above sections.
You have the right to delete the information provided by you if for some reason the publication rules are not observed.
The user is obliged to comply with all specified rules in the agreement.
Rules of conduct
- The user is prohibited from using the services of the Site for:
- Distribution by any means of electronic versions of journals and articles purchased in the System without prior approval from the website administration;
- Commercial use of materials published in electronic versions without the consent of the copyright holder;
- Reprinting printed publications on the basis of electronic versions of printed publications purchased on the site;
- Collecting and storing the personal data of others;
- Disruption of the normal operation of the Site;
- The use of any form or means of unlawful representation on behalf of other persons on the Network;
- To carry out or support acts of others aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement.
Rights and duties of website administration
To change the rules of use of the Site, as well as to change the content of this Site. The changes shall enter into force when the new version of the Agreement is published on the Site.
Restrict access to the Site in case of violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement.
Termination of registration
You agree that the Site Administration reserves the exclusive right to terminate your login and password for access to any of the System’s services and to delete any content if you violate the terms of this Agreement.
Use of a site
The site is owned and managed by the Site Administration.
The contents of the Site cannot be copied, published, reproduced, transferred or distributed in any way, and also placed on the global network «Internet» without the prior written consent of the Site Administration.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, rights related to intellectual property.