Information for authors
Author (s), self-directing scientific article, assume the following obligations:
- Pass the journal non-exclusive rights to the use of scientific articles through its playback, the use of scientific articles in whole or in fragments in combination with any text, photos or drawings, including by posting the full-text network versions offer on the website of the journal.
- Author (s) bear (s) liability for unlawful use in the scientific article of intellectual property rights, copyrights or "know-how" in full in accordance with the legislation of Kazakhstan.
- Author (s) confirm (-s) that submitted article is published for the first time and not directed at another publication.
- Author (s) agree (s) to processing in accordance with the laws of RK of their personal data, namely: surname, name, patronymic, academic degree, academic title, position, place (s) of work and/or study, contact information at work and/or learning in order to publish submitted articles in the journal.
- Author (s) confirm (-s) that guided the scientific article contains no information or information with restricted access and its publication requires permission from the MES or other line ministries and departments.
- Author (s) scientific articles familiar (s) and agree (s) with the following conditions:
6.1.1. copyright scientific article belong to the author (s) of this article;
6.1.2. the copyright of the journal (as a whole) belong to the founders of the journal;
6.1.3. the editorial Board has the right to provide the materials of scientific articles in Kazakh and foreign organizations providing indices of scientific citing;
6.1.4. the editorial Board has the right to make the necessary adjustments and reductions;
6.1.5. remuneration (fees) for published articles will not be paid, materials of scientific articles sent to the editorial office are not returned to authors.
Author and manuscript information structure
Information in English:
- Title of the manuscript in English.
- Last name, First name (in full), academic degree, academic rank (the rank of private academies of science do not specify), title (main job).
- Name of organization (main job).
- Postal address of the organization, е-mail.
- Scientific direction.
- Abstract in English.
- Keywords in English.
- Full name.
- Year of birth.
- Place of work / study and position / course.
- Education (university and graduation year).
- Specialization, postgraduate education.
- Work experience in the specialty.
- Academic degree and title.
- Experience in research.
- Experience in conducting clinical trials.
- Scientific works, copyright certificates.
- The availability of supporting documents for training in the rules of good clinical practice (GCP).
- Address, contact phone, e-mail.
Information must be submitted, both in Russian and in English laguages.
Rules of manuscript design
The manuscript (short message) is submitted electronically to «IMMS Journal» responsible secretary on e-mail.
The text of the manuscript shall comply with the mandatory rules:
1. Microsoft Word for Windows format (file type - Word document).
2. Volume of manuscript - from 3 to 5 pp. of format A4 (210 297) to the list of literature. Otherwise it is necessary to coordinate this issue with the Editorial Board of «IMMS Journal».
3. The fields are left, right, bottom, top - 2 cm, the text is a 10-pin, a single line spacing. Indents the first line of the paragraph are 0.5 cm. Font - Times New Roman, alignment of text across width.
4. The OFT (Universal Decimal Classification) is mandatory at the beginning of the manuscript. Additionally, you can specify LBC (library-bibliographic classifier), and/or DOI (digital object identifier). Then the title of the manuscript (up to 100 printed characters, including spaces), full name of authors, details of the authors, keywords (100 to 200 printed words, including spaces, each keyword or phrase is separated from the other comma), annotation (from 150 words) and a list of literature in the original language (at least 20 titles depending on the type of scientific work).
5. Tables (not more than two, the length of the tables shall not exceed 1 printed page), formulas and figures on the text (not more than two). The total number of tables and drawings should not exceed 4 pc. Handwritten signatures and labels to tables should be required. All illustrations and tables need to be numbered through them accordingly. Repetition of data in tables, graphs and manuscript should be avoided. Table material shall be presented without scanning, color background, or bold frames. The font of text in tables, drawings, should not be less than 10 pt. If possible, the text does not recommend using characters typed by the formula editor.
6. Formulas are processed through the editor of formulas «Microsoft Equation» or «Math type». The length of formulas should not exceed 80 mm. Size of symbols in formulas (Microsoft Equation, Math type): normal - 10 pt, large index - 7 pt, small index - 5 pt. The letters of the Latin alphabet are typed in italics, the letters of the Greek alphabet are in direct font, mathematical characters cos, sin, max, min, etc. in direct font. The number of the formula is written in parentheses at the right margin of the page at the formula level. Only formulae that are referenced in the text should be numbered. The dimension of all characteristics should be consistent with the SI system.
7. Drawings are placed both in the text of the manuscript and in individual original files (format - tif, jpg, gray gradient mode or bit, resolution - not less than 300 pips/inch, for photos, graphs - not less than 600 pixels/inch). In the images scanned, the text should be clear. Drawings made using «Microsoft Graph» must be combined into a single macro element.
8. At the end of the manuscript in English, the title, name of the authors, details of the authors, keywords and annotations are provided in the same format as in Russian.
1. Manuscripts should be structured as follows:
1.1. Problem articulation and its relationship to important scientific and practical challenges.
1.2. Analysis of recent studies and publications that have addressed aspects of the problem and on which the author is based; identification of previously unresolved parts of the general problem.
1.3. Formation of the objectives of the article (assignment).
1.4. Presentation of the main material of the study with full justification of the scientific results obtained.
1.5. Conclusions of the study and prospects for further research in this area.
2. References to sources are a mandatory attribute of any scientific manuscript. References are made in accordance with existing standards (preferably at least 20 names in order of appearance).
3. The authors are attached to the text of the manuscript (annex E).
4. An example of how the article was framed is presented in Annex J.
5. The electronic version of the materials is provided in a separate folder - «the direction of publishing the name of the first author» (e.g., Oncology Ivanov);
Format of names and file extensions:
1. The text of the article is "the surname of the first autograph text.extension" (for example, Ivanov_article.doc or Ivanov_article.rtf);
2. Information about the authors - «surname of the first author_inf.extension» (for example, Ivanov_inf.doc or Ivanov_info.rtf);
3. Drawings - «surname of the first autora_ris1.expansion» (for example, Ivanov_ris1.jpg or Ivanov_ris2.gif).
The authors are fully responsible for the content (Annex G). The material submitted shall be original and shall not be previously published in other printed matter or made available to other editorial staff. The manuscripts accepted for publication are not returned. The manuscript files should be completely identical to the printed original provided by the editor of the journal or contain edited manuscripts. Corrections, additions, etc., made without the knowledge of the editorial staff will not be taken into account. The editorial staff of the journal reserves the right to reject or send to authors for further work materials that have been processed in violation of the established requirements.
1. Copyright applies to scientific works, regardless of their purpose, content and dignity, as well as the manner and form of their expression.
2. Copyright applies to both published (published, published, published) and unpublished works that exist in any objective form: writing, images (drawing, drawing, plan, photograph, etc.)other forms.
3. The publisher shall grant the following rights to the Publisher for a period of five years (in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Kazakhstan):
3.1. The right to reproduce the Articles (publication, publication, duplication, reproduction or other reproduction of the Articles) without restriction of the copies published. Each copy of the Article must contain the name of the author of the Article;
3.2. The right to disseminate the Articles by any means;
3.3. The right to use the Article in public and to display it for informational, advertising and other purposes;
3.4. The right to be informed;
3.5. The territory in which the rights to the Article are allowed is unrestricted.
4. The publication guarantees that the Article whose rights to use have been repossessed to the Publisher under this Treaty is the original work of the Publisher.
5. Copyright does not apply to ideas, concepts, principles, methods, systems, processes, discoveries, facts.
6. The copyright of scientific work does not relate to the ownership of a material object.
7. The transfer of ownership or ownership of a tangible object does not entail the transfer of the copyright of the work expressed in that object.